We are THRILLED to announce we are the Silver Sponsor for Connecting Up Conference “Transform”
Bel Temby our Director attended the conference the last time it ran in Melbourne. At the time Bel was running a small not for profit and found such great benefit in attending. There were many great things to learn, many fantastic speakers to hear from and to even understand more about the considerations we must have for our citizens who do not have technical nouse or access to the internet and other devices.
The 2019 Transform conference by Connecting Up has a focus on Digital Transformation and a line up of these key speakers:
- Dr Ruth Kinight from the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Non-Profit Studies will be busting myths about overheads and the non-profit sector
- Jodie Sangster IBM Watson CMO talking about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- David Spriggs CEO from Infoxchange
- David Crosbie Community Council of Australia
- Sandra Vallance – Acting CEO for Connecting Up
- Abby Clemence – Infinity Sponsorship
AND SO MANY MORE AMAZING PEOPLE.
The conference will be held in the Melbourne Exhibition Centre over 3 days from May 8th to May 10th 2019 and we want to see you there. Not only will be exhibiting we will be participating.
Come along!! Book your tickets today as there are only 500 tickets in total. Early bird price is 25% off regular price and only valid till 28th Feb 2019. To read more about the conference and register please click here